Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Palace of Worms / Mastery Split Artwork Revealed

The new split tape featuring Palace of Worms and Mastery has been released! So, I am quite excited to reveal the final artwork for this.

This piece was done with watercolor and graphite on paper, and digitally assembled with hand-drawn lettering. I found inspiration in the feelings evoked by the music itself, the obscure monsters buried deep within one's imagination, and a myriad of old horror stories.

Here is an image of the tape layout featuring the artwork in its entirety:


The blackness spills over the right edge to fill the other side, as well. I will share more photos once I get my hands on the physical copy.

This release is now available for pre-order from Flenser Records, and you can hear two tracks streaming on Cvlt Nation now! You won't want to miss out on this one, I assure you.

No comments:

Post a Comment